As filler for cement industry, puzzolan additive for cement (Active additive). Cement production requires diatomite with a high content of active SiO2 (High lime absorption).
– Purpose: Eliminate the amount of free CaO (excess) in the production or hydration of cement, limit excess heat, increase volume, cause cracking, especially for hydraulic structures. To promote the formation of binders, fill the voids and capillaries in concrete, limit the penetration and corrosion processes of the Cl-, SO42- ions, increase water resistance, Sulfate durability of the product.
– When cement is used in concrete constructions that are frequently flooded, the diatomite additive will absorb Ca (OH) 2 freely, making the concrete hard and undamaged.
– In a watery environment with a lot of CO2, in concrete CaCO3 converts to Ca (HCO3), the ditomite additive will work to prevent that conversion, keeping the durability of submerged concrete blocks long
– Concrete in water environment rich in humic acid produces soluble substances that easily dissolve concrete, and in water with a lot of sulfates, it will deform concrete blocks such as swell, making concrete with weak cohesion. Diatomite additive will overcome such phenomena.
– Quality criteria with mineral additives in cement production
- Additive to asphalt concrete (Phụ gia bê tông Asphalt)
Additives increase the friction of the road surface Asphalt Diatomite construction technology is to mix a certain amount, diatomite converted into Asphalt, to produce Asphalt with high density, stability, low water absorption and anti-oxidation, increase hardness of the road surface. Good heat and heat insulation properties, effective against settlement and pilling of pavement
– The amount of DE added to the asphalt about 10% only increases the cost by 1- 2% but doubles the life of the asphalt (According to Yunnan Diatomite (China) burning technique research, the application development Asphalt diatomite) for road surface)
Find out product information and get free advice at: